Sunday 15 January 2012

Dad's Cardigan

Ahhh yess I know it has been forever since I last updated this thing and I have in fact now finished my non heartbreak cardigan. And its great and massive. And I have also knitted my dad a jumper with the same yarn. I have so much of it left! Probably by the end of the year every single member of my family is going to have some sort of knitted grey garment. We’ll probably start to look like a pack of slightly thinner elephants. As I am now knitting my sister Alice some Bella mittens probably my sister grace some too. But after I have finished knitting all this yarn up I am going to have to knit something with some colour otherwise I'm going to probably lose my mind.


Anyway here are some picture of my dads jumper, its from the same book as the non-heartbreak cardigan, which is a really good book for men's knitwear.


the finished thing


ribbed front


ribbed elbow patches

No comments: